2018 GRACEFULLY YOURS INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
We are excited to announce that we are now accepting applications for our Spring, Summer and Autumn internships!
This presents an enriching experience for someone to learn about business and tea on a flourishing tea plantation with a Certified Tea Sommelier. We will be accepting applications through January 31st, interviewing the top applicants through the 1st, 2nd and 3rd weeks of February (yes, we are very thorough!), and our Spring Intern will begin her position the week of February 26th.
Here's The Characteristics Of A Successful Candidate:
– Someone who can commit to working approximately 10-15 hours a week with a somewhat flexible schedule.
– Someone who has a passion for tea, hospitality, and organization.
– A great work ethic is incredibly important to us, as well as someone who loves to learn, can work and problem solve independently, and is very responsible.
– Someone who is willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done and contribute to a team.
– Someone who is very familiar with Social Media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram.
– A working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and WordPress would be a bonus!
– Someone who loves music, tea and cute kittens.
– Someone who is interested and willing to assist at events (usually on Saturdays).
– How to grow, process and blend tea.
– What it takes to make catered events successful.
– The big and little things required to keep a small business running smoothly.
– Writing occasional posts on the blog.
– How a bustling tea plantation business is run in high harvest season.
This position is unpaid, but we are happy to work with you to get college credit if that’s something your school offers. We are confident the internships we offer are great learning opportunities.
We look forward to getting to know you!